Role Summary: A leading consultancy is seeking a Security Architecture Manager to join a team of one of the best in the industry.
What does the role involve?
- You will lead in the design, implementation and integration phases of cloud-based solutions to meet client and firm security requirements.
- Lead the path of information security through the development of an information security strategy that addresses the threats to the company.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product road-maps for security tools, by providing security requirements that help to map security controls and patterns to product features.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a minimum of eight years of security architecture experience?
- Do you have experience designing and executing secure architecture and reference architectures – from including capacity management to technical documentation.
- Do you have a deep technical knowledge from at least one or several: (Azure, AWS, Sourcefire, Palo Alto, Symantec, Bit 9, Imperva)?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career 020 7382 7980.