Role Summary: This exciting role is required for a determined candidate to work as technical lead alongside a team of technical experts. From providing SME support on a range of complex problems to client engagements. This role will include cross team working with other teams within the business.
What does the role involve?
– You will research and analyse for techniques and threat intelligence.
– You will perform technical analysis duties such as forensics, analysis of network logs, malware etc.
– Technical oversight and support to the cyber incident response team, and wider cyber team.
Can I apply?
– Do you have experience with leading investigations and managing incident analysts?
– Do you have qualifications such as GIAC, MCP, CREST CCIM, HIA or NIA?
– Do you have a good working knowledge of malware behavior and techniques employed by attackers to evade existing security controls?