Role Summary: This exciting opportunity is working for a leading IT consultancy in a team of some of the best in the industry. As a specialist in identity and access management, you will work with a range of high-level clients.
What does the role involve?
– Working with the company’s sales, delivery and client teams to design and implement IAM solutions.
– Proposing IAM solutions, conducting assessments & developing roadmaps.
– Be a speaker/presenter in events and engagements to support marketing initiatives.
Can I apply?
– Do you have a minimum of 2 years of IAM consulting experience?
– Do you have experience within the following technologies; Ping, ForgeRock, Sailpoint Oracle, Microfocus/NetIQ, CA, CyberArk, CallSign?
– Do you have a deep understanding of RBAC?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career Tom.email@example.com or 646 661 2835.