To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Ed Carr at email@example.com or on +1 646 755 9532
Our client is a highly respected security advisory firm with a vision to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Perform reactive incident response functions including but not limited to host-based analysis functions through investigating windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems to identify indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Investigate data breaches leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, etc.
- Examine firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Do you have 2+ years of incident response or digital forensics experience?
- Are you proficient with host-based forensics and data breach response?
- Do you have good working knowledge with EnCase, FTK, X-WAYS, SIFT, Splunk, etc. And open source tools?
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.