Role Summary: This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate that will carry out a high level of customer service and communication with clients. You will be joining a leading consultancy.
What does the role involve?
- Work closely with firm management to continue the company’s profitable growth as well as supporting initiatives, recruit staff and lead teams.
- Handle web application exploitation, server and client-side attacks and protocol subversion
- Communicate with the client throughout the entire project lifecycle to better understand the client needs.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a minimum of 7 years’ experience within incident response or equivalent?
- Do you a minimum or more of one of the following industry certificates GIACM, GCIH, EnCE, GCFE?
- A deep knowledge of forensic tools such as Encase, FTK, BlackLight, etc.
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career email@example.com or 646 661 2835