Role Summary: This is a great opportunity for an Information Security Specialist to fulfil a challenging and exciting role.
What does the role involve?
– You will be analysing sources of information through SIEM, investigating suspicious activity and helping health and care organisation identify, isolate and fix issues.
– As a customer facing specialist and technical lead you will need to have an excellent understanding of information security best practice.
– Regularly liaise with key government partners such as the NCSC and NCA.
Can I apply?
– Do you have a degree level or equivalent experience in an information security field?
– Do you have a good working knowledge of security applications and tooling, IPS/Firewalls?
– Do you have a deep understanding of computer networking infrastructure, ports and protocols?
If you feel you would make a great candidate for this role then please get in touch, contact: 020 7382 7980