Role Summary: If you want to enhance and develop your track record in working in digital and IT services then this role is for you.
What does the role involve?
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and research relating to digital transformation, cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues.
- Striving for and attracting a diverse culture and workforce, you will seek to build balanced teams diverse in gender, background, culture, thought and behaviours, you will have strategies for how to build high performing teams able to address our clients’ most complex and pressing issues.
- As a senior management consultant within our digital organisation you will be responsible for building and developing a team that will help to deliver innovative and novel ways to solve our customer’s challenges.
Can I apply?
- Have a wide range of CNI sector experience with an IT and digital background – this includes; Threat Intelligence, cloud services, incident response, architecture, big data analytics, cyber risk analysis and vulnerability management.
- Do you hold significant professional development certifications and accreditations in the field of cyber security such as; CISSP, CERT, CISM, CISMP, CISA, ISSMP.
- Do you have excellent communication skills vocally and written?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980