Role Summary: You will be joining the product security team and be trusted to conduct a security assessment from start to finish with very little assistance. If you are a great team player and know how to collaborate then this is the role for you.
What does the role involve?
- Perform white, black, or grey box assessment’s depending on the project.
- You will collaborate with other teams to ensure correct design, development and implementation of internal and customer-facing projects.
- Find vulnerabilities and break down complicated technical issues and the risks they pose to programmers, network engineers etc.
Can I apply?
- Do you have the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the vulnerability lifecycle to communicate issues and provide remediation guidance?
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and auditing C and C++ (or similar language) and the ability to pick up new languages/technologies.
- Experience as a consultant in highly technical information security consultancy.
- Knowledge of ubiquitous encryption technologies (PGP, SSH, SSL, etc.) as well as common authentication protocols (OpenID Connect, OAUTH, SAML, RADIUS, LDAP, KERBEROS etc.)
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 646 661 2835 or email matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com