The Manager role is a key client facing, business development and the primary aims are to lead the distribution of portfolios for client assignments to a high standard and to bring new business and revenue for the company.
What does the role involve?
- Developing quality interpersonal client and client team relationships
- Proactively ensuring that all assignments are developed smoothly and demonstrate reliability
- Mentoring and supporting junior members
- Providing technical proficiency, oversight and governance
- Helping to drive new business development to help increase revenue
- Presenting solutions to senior management and customers
Can I Apply?
- Degree-level academic background
- Experience in consulting services
- Strong organisational skills
- Capability to advise clients on the different network components, services and options
- Experience in technology areas
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com