This company are currently recruiting for knowledgeable IT Advisory specialists within the IT consulting sector at Senior Consultant level grade. The Senior Consultant role is a client focused position, the main objective is to create and deliver high standard client site assignments for the company.
What does the role involve?
- Developing quality interpersonal client and client team relationships
- Contribute to the production of sales propositions and understand the commercial functioning of the company
- Orchestrate and execute clear, structured and objective restitutions
- Proactively ensuring that all assignments are developed smoothly and demonstrate reliability
- Meeting contractual commitments and deadlines
- Mentoring and supporting junior members
- Providing technical proficiency, oversight and governance
- Helping to drive new business development to help increase revenue
- Presenting solutions to senior management and customers
- Responding to client opportunities by to providing consulting propositions that meet or exceed the customer requirements
Can I apply?
- Do you have a background in IT infrastructure transformation and public cloud adoption?
- Established consulting skills
- A successful degree-level academic background
- Experience in consulting services
- Experience in working within large complex environments delivering network and associated technology strategy and delivery programmes.
- Excellent drive
- interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with clients and other team members to assist in developing resolutions and ensuring stakeholder buy-in
- Strong organisational skills
- Service management frameworks and processes
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com