The Business Continuity Senior Consultant role involves providing a wide range of support in relevant areas. This company would like a chosen candidate with the ability to demonstrate integrity within professional establishments and providing guidance to team members.
What does the role involve?
- Implementing one or more of the data protection products
- Developing Information Governance and Information Security Strategy plans, and perform assessments using industry framework
- Recognising technological opportunities and evaluate the Information Security and privacy impacts on the client’s business
Can I apply?
- A minimum of three years of experience with regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- CIPP or CIPP/IT certified (non-certified hires are must become certified within a minimum of one year from the date of hire)
- Do you have great written, verbal communication and presentation skills?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or karl.sharman@BeecherMadden.com