This company is looking an experienced Management Consultant within the IT consulting sector working at Manager grade. The Manager role is a key client facing, business development and the primary aims are to lead the distribution of portfolios for client assignments to a high standard and to bring new business and revenue for the company. Engagements will be a combination of strategy developing, sourcing, delivery and governance topics.
What does the role involve?
- Developing quality interpersonal client and client team relationships
- Contribute to the production of sales propositions and understand the commercial functioning of the company
- Orchestrate and execute clear, structured and objective restitutions
- Proactively ensuring that all assignments are developed smoothly and demonstrate reliability
- Meeting contractual commitments and deadlines
- Mentoring and supporting junior members
- Providing technical proficiency, oversight and governance
- Helping to drive new business development to help increase revenue
- Presenting solutions to senior management and customers
- Responding to client opportunities by to providing consulting propositions that meet or exceed the customer requirements
Can I Apply?
- A successful degree-level academic background
- Experience in consulting services
- Experience in working within large complex environments delivering network and associated technology strategy and delivery programmes.
- Excellent drive,
- interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with clients and other team members to assist in developing resolutions and ensuring stakeholder buy-in
- Strong organisational skills
- Service management frameworks and processes – ITIL
- Capability to advise clients on the different network components, services and options
- Experience in technology areas
- Technical certifications e.g. CCNA/CCNP preferred
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com