An international technology company is searching for an experienced Cloud Security Architect to address clients’ security challenges and engage clients in discussions about security.
What does the role involve?
• Implementing detailed knowledge of key cloud security standards such as, NIST, CIS, NCSC and ISO.
• Creating cloud solutions in two or more Security Technologies
• Designing and implementing to meets client business requirement- secure cloud architectures.
Can I apply?
This is a great role for someone who:
• Has previous experience working as a Cloud Security Architect.
• Technical knowledge in three or more domains in cloud services context. For example, Network Security, Firewalls, Governance Risk and Compliance.
• Is willing to travel for projects based across Europe.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.