The cloud security engineer will be responsible for monitoring, interpreting and responding to the firm’s security monitoring systems. You will be required to oversee and own the cloud security processes.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Creating controls for the implementation of various cloud infrastructures
- Evaluation and reviews of IT security related issues
- Develop security tools and automating existing workflows to improve cloud security
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Do you hold a minimum of 3 years technical information security experience?
- Do you have demonstrated experience with cloud service providers?
- Salesforce experience desirable
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Matthew Chipchase at matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com or on 6469680557