To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500895019
My client are a global technology business specialising in Fintech.
One of the market leaders in the Fintech Consulting space, this company have an end client portfolio which ranges across a wide variety of exciting industries.
This new Cloud Security specialist position will see the selected candidate become a leader in cyber consulting work which improves, corrects and creates new cloud security strategies for end clients and helps a range of end clients understand cyber risk better, see cyber exposure and work with them to create smarter solutions. This role will give you access to contact with C Level Decision makers, Senior Stakeholders and see your work really make a difference.
The team you will be joining work very closely with end clients and cover security strategy as well as security design. You will be designing the cloud security architecture for a variety of different hosting models to improve cloud security offerings.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Consulting financial services clients, banking clients, fintech organisations and other FS houses on designing and implementing secure cloud systems.
- Reviewing multiple cloud platforms
- Reviewing multiple cloud services
- Assessing different cyber risks
- Assessing for data leakage
- Assessing for unauthorized access
- Designing, developing and implementing security requirements into cloud-native architecture
- Designing and developing cloud-specific cyber security policies
- Developing security automation tools and security architectures to help clients create and build based on your work
The Perfect Candidate:
- 7+ Years in Cloud Security or Cloud Sec Architecture or Security Engineering
- Consulting Experience preferably having worked at a management consultancy or a technology consultancy previously or in current role
- Security cloud architecture models experience and knowledge focusing on deployments
- Platform experience in Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Integration of Cloud Services Experience
- Tech knowledge in cyber risk and threats
This is a unique business that have a very forward-thinking approach to consulting. My client do things differently and encourage employee-led innovation and change – this really is a unique new position for the right candidate.
Apply today & connect with Edward Carr at BeecherMadden
BeecherMadden – The Authority in Cyber Security Recruitment.
Cloud Security Specialist – New York, NY
Please apply today if of interest or contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden.
If you can share / forward to anyone that you know of who will be interested in this new opportunity the client are progressing quickly.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.