This is an exclusive opportunity to grow a fast-paced and distinctive advisory capability that requires a highly motivated and diligent client-facing individual to join an exceptional team. The successful candidate will support the delivery of the company’s engagements throughout the EMEA region, this candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional analysis, project management and business development skills. Being a team player and delivering high quality cyber security advice is a necessity.
What does the role involve?
- Project management of cyber risk advisory engagements
- Delivering projects
- Working with key project stakeholders
- Creating recommendations based on working with technical partners to deliver solutions
- Working with other departments within the company
- Provide flexible and responsive support and when crisis management support is required and can be provided.
- Develop offers for forthcoming client work
- Scheme scoping and planning
- Participating in marketing and speaking events to build the businesses brand
Can I apply?
- Demonstrable experience of cyber security risk management in an established consultancy
- Confirmed experience in delivering risk assessments against industry standards
- Undergraduate degree in security, information security, intelligence or computer science field
- CRISC, CEH, SANs or similar industry qualifications/certifications preferred
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com