Role Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for a consultant to join its rapidly growing cyber risk advisory team.
What does the role involve?
- You will be working with key project stakeholders, gathering information from interviews, document reviewers and presenting findings.
- Working with external technical partners to deliver an integrated solution and drawing out recommendations from their technical findings.
- Project management of cyber risk advisory engagements, E.G. running meetings, developing recommendations.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a good knowledge of cyber risk issues impacting clients in Europe, Africa and the middle east?
- Do you have 3-4 years’ experience at a big four or similar style consultancy?
- Do you have proven experience in delivering risk assessments against industry standards (NIST CSF, 800-53 and ISO27001)?
- Preferred if you have CRISC, CEH, SANs or similar industry qualifications.
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please call 020 7382 7980