Currently supporting a global consultancy with the continuous growth of the cyber advisory practice. They are recruiting across multiple levels within this team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing subject matter advice in the strategic, organisational and human aspects of Cyber Security
- Engaging in projects for a variety of clients to transform their Cyber capabilities and reduce business risk
- Engaging with C-suite / IT teams to influence key stakeholders in the business
- Developing new security strategies to manage emerging technology risks in cloud & agile / DevOps operating environments
- Collaborating with colleagues in teams to deliver security strategy, governance, security testing, identity & access management (IAM) and cyber data analytics
To work for this business you will need to be keen to work within an ambitious consulting environment, where you will want to contribute to the growth and success of the practice.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please get in touch.
Email Luke.Davis@beechermadden.com or call 020 7382 7980