Role Summary: Seeking for an incident response consultant to join a fast-growing cybersecurity business.
What does the role involve?
– You will perform a wide range of cybersecurity engagements in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
– Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, threats methodologies and core technologies.
– Lead assessment of current threat identification techniques and development of new methodologies and frameworks.
Can I apply?
– Do you have experience in cyber incident response and cyber incident management?
– You must have a deep understanding of operating systems, file system fundamentals, and security controls.
– Do you have a good understanding of eDiscovery and digital forensics concepts and technologies?
As a leading UK Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 661 2835