Role Summary: A fast-growing company are looking to appoint a cyber head of assurance to join their cyber team to assist client stakeholders and our delivery teams to identify cyber risks and help resolve these issues.
If successful you will be involved in:
• Identifying and analysing cyber security risks and offering advice to risk owners
• Building trusted relationships with security stakeholders
• Conducting assurance reviews against standards-based compliance requirements
• Evaluating the business impact of security incidents
• Expert knowledge of cyber security policies and process
• Excellent communication skills – including formal presentations, written reports and informal clinics.
• Able to hold (or holds) at least SC national security clearance.
• A natural collaborator with a genuine desire to help your team achieve a common goal.
This is a perfect opportunity to grow and develop in a team of some of the best the industry has to offer.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.