Cyber Incident Response DFIR: $150,000 – $210,000 salary range depending on experience + Bonuses and Benefits package. Contact Edward Carr: email@example.com
*Multiple Openings across the US*, Global Client*
Fully Remote based or Office based across the USA.
- This team work on some of the Biggest Incidents in the industry, they are known for being the GO TO on major Cyber attacks, this response team are respected throughout the DFIR community, recognised for responding to major incidents, headline grabbing attacks and fighting back!
- In this role You will be working on Headline Grabbing Cyber Incidents, major, exciting cases not small time work…the kind of projects all DFIR specialists want to be on.
- These positions are technical doing roles, you will also be leading less experienced specialists across projects and clients. This is a player coach style of role, doing and leading simultaneously.
- This really is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing DFIR team and work with end clients to really make a difference in a time of need, the growth this team is experiencing currently is fuelled by an increasing workload and client demand.
- The roles are at Leadership level and remain technically hands on, doing the DFIR work, doing the IR work, getting your hands dirty – WE WANT TECHIES for this role. People who are passionate about response, passionate about DFIR and really want to make a difference on a massive scale!
The Main Responsibilities are:
- Leading Cyber Incident Response Investigations
- Host and Network Based Analysis
- Cyber Investigations
- Investigating network intrusions
- Investigating cybersecurity incidents
- Manage and lead investigative teams.
- Client communication, updating and reporting – preferably with consulting experience.
- Clear Incident Responder / DFIR background
- Response Experience having worked in a hands on “doing” role
- We want people who can perform Cyber Investigations and do the DFIR work from day 1
- We DO NOT want people who coordinate and work in a strategic position – this is a leadership role but a hands on leadership role with a large technical element to it. A Player Coach style of work.
- At least 5-10 years in Cyber Incident Response. – Incident Response experience.
- Senior Stakeholder communication skills, Pref C Suite / Partner level – ability to talk to tech and non tech audiences simultaneously.
- Major incidents experience, or big ticket incidents experience.
Forensic tools experience: X-Ways or EnCase or Axiom/IEF Cellebrite/UFED / FTK or similar are needed.
If you have any of the following certs this would be highly desirable for this hire:
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) GCIH Certified
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) GCIH Certified
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA) GNFA Certified
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM) GREM Certified
- GCFE, GCIH, GREM, CCE, EnCE
- Or any equivalent industry certs
- Chance to join an elite team of DFIR Leaders.
- Annual Bonus – Paid!
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Benefits package
- Certification funding SANS
- Career plan
- Forward thinking innovative team.
- Respected leadership practice.
- Working for a global organisation.
Please Contact Edward Carr – Director Cyber Recruitment today to apply:
We are an award-winning Cyber Security Recruitment company who have been in the industry for over 10years. We focus on mid-senior level positions across the USA and the UK.
Cyber Incident Response Director $150,000 – $210,000 basic + Bonus and Benefits.
Multiple Openings across the US, Global Client.