To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call 07500895019
Cyber Incident Response Director $180,000 basic + Bonus and Package
Director Cyber Security Incident Response and Forensics.
BeecherMadden are excited to partner exclusively with this market leading, global client in the search for a new Director – Incident Response & Forensics.
This is a true DFIR role – Digital Forensics Incident Response – Offering access to some of the most exciting projects, end clients and technology in the industry!
My client are looking to appoint a new Director in Cyber Security – Incident Response and Forensics. Closing off 2020 ahead of target and with a large increase in current workload this role is a result of ongoing growth within the business.
This is a rare chance to join a market leading team, where you will be instrumental in achieving results for clients by delivering new solutions.
- Leading Cyber Incident Response Investigations
- Hands on Technical Analyses
- Leading client engagements
- Investigating network intrusions
- Investingating cybersecurity incidents
- Perform host-based and network based analysis
- Manage and lead investigative teams.
- 7-10 years in Cyber Incident Response.
- Senior Stakeholder communication skills
- Forensic tools experience: X-Ways or EnCase or Axiom/IEF Cellebrite/UFED / FTK.
If you have any of the following certs this would be highly desireable for this hire:
- Or any equivalent industry certs
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.