Job Title: Cyber Risk Associate job, London, £90,000
Rewards: £75,000 – £90,000
A leading financial services organisations is looking for a Cyber Risk Associate to join their team. This is a great opportunity to make a difference to the companies cyber risk position.
What does the role involve?
• Leading reviews on the cyber risk position
• Recommending action points to remedy any risks that are not within the risk appetite
• Lead on presentations to stakeholders regarding the required actions
Can I apply?
• Do you have experience analysing cyber security risk?
• Do you have an understanding of cyber resilience frameworks?
• Do you have strong communication skills?
This role will enable you to contribute to the strategic direction of the cyber security programme.
BeecherMadden is a provider of Cyber Security specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.