Job title: Cyber Security Analyst job, London, up to £55,000
Rewards: £25,000 – £50,000 + benefits
Working with an industry leading team, you will be responsible for providing cyber security solutions to a range of clients.
What does the role involve?
- Working on a variety of projects from front-line cyber defence, to managing cyber security risk
- Analysing data to assess and respond to cyber threats
- Delivering incident rehearsals for clients
Can I apply?
- Do you have the ability to interpret raw system data?
- Do you have a good understanding of networks with some understanding of infrastructure and security architecture
- Do you have experience with vulnerability management tools?
- Are you able to confidently communicate about cyber security risks
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects in a range of industries.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.