A leading consultancy is looking for a determined candidate to join their industry-leading team of cyber security consultants and engineers. Not only will you be learning new skills, but you will be part of a team that deliver solutions for major clients.
What does the role involve?
– Analyzing sources of technical data for suspected cyber-attacks or to identify suspicious activity.
– Continually building a strong understanding of a cyber problem until all the facts have been recognised.
– Monitoring operational security management systems.
Can I apply?
– Do you have a BSC in Computer sciences or relevant subjects (min 2:1).
– Do you have the ability to recognise sophisticated attacks?
– Can you read and understand raw system data including security events logs and device logs etc?
This is a great opportunity to deliver a meaningful change in a team of some of the best the industry has to offer.