This company is looking for an individual with motivating talent to join their cyber security team. You will be working within an industry leading team of cyber security consultants and engineers providing solutions for major clients within the government sector and blue chip. The working environment will be interactive and open facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients and ecosystem partners.
What does the role involve?
- Work on client programmes
- Deliver against security strategy objectives
- Advise across clients a domain subject matter
- Work to support continued development
blueprints, whitepapers and templates
- Leads development of architectures for complex
systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements
- Full responsibility for balance between
functional, service quality and systems management within specific area
- Establish policy and strategy for selection of
- Coordinate design activites
- Manage target design, policies and standards
Can I apply?
- Do you have consultancy experience?
- Do you have knowledge of development practices?
- At least 5 years experience in Security Solution
Architecture or Technical Architecture
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com