To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Harriet Ayre harriet.ayre@BeecherMadden.com
My client is a leading Retail organisation based in London. You will be joining part of a growing team. Over the last 2 years, this client has grown exponentially after investing heavily in Cyber Security – Information Security.
This is a varied position which will see the successful candidate operate across a multitude of different internal teams as well as external teams. You will be reporting into a well known and well respected CISO.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Defining team scope & strategy.
- Information Security Audits
- Cyber Security Governance
- Cyber Security Compliance
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Governance Risk and Compliance experience alongside ISO 27001 experience will be highly advantageous for this position.
- Solving complex Cyber problems and demonstrating the skills to influence Cyber Security good practice behaviours will form a large part of this role.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.