Role Summary: You will be working with a leading insurance company. You will be part of a substantial growing team of 5 who strive in making the business secure. You will be working closely with the technical team to ensure that everyone is safe.
What does the role involve?
- Delivering targeted role-based security training, such as Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS), for selected internal stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with the threat intelligence and strategy team to advise current and emerging threats that can be incorporated for future security training and awareness sessions.
- Developing training and awareness strategies, prepare materials, and organise periodic awareness\training sessions for employees, contractors and third parties.
Can I apply?
- Do you have strong personal coaching and development experience?
- Security certificates such as CISSP, CISM, CISA (Desirable)
- Do you have experience in running security and training programmes to a large number of users?
- Do you have experience in project management?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980