We are looking for a Cyber Risk Advisory Consultant to join an innovative, fast growing global consultancy. The role will be to support advisory engagements across the EMEA region.
The ideal candidate will have approx. 1-2 years’ experience in a GRC role or a Cyber Consultant role with client facing experience.
The successful candidate will be supported in career development, given direct responsibility and autonomy as well as have the chance to work collaboratively on a variety of exciting projects in a rewarding environment.
The long term career progression on offer with this client is unrivalled. In the last 2 years we have seen every placement made here achieve a promotion within 12 months of joining – this is a truly progressive setup that award success and encourage new ideas.
The workload with this client is varied – on occasion you will be working across several different Cyber areas simultaneously and across different clients – experience of working in a similar environment will suit this role well.
My client has a fantastic brand name. They are recognised globally as true industry leader in what they do – many say that they are the standard for the industry and the people they hire reflect this and become important ambassadors for the business.
You will be working across a wide variety of sectors including insurance, banking, hedge funds, private wealth, asset management, public sector and many global organisations.
– Experience conducting risk assessments – clear experience
– Previous experience in a cyber security advisory role – preferably with senior level decision makers / senior stakeholders.
– Good knowledge of cyber frameworks such as ISO27001 and NIST etc
– Deep understanding of Cyber Threats and vulnerability management.
– Experience communicating tech-driven issues to C-suite level execs.
– Industry relevant certifications and education
Flexible working is on offer with this role.
Please Contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden firstname.lastname@example.org