To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02073827980
This client is a leading AI company based in London (remote working on offer.) By using AI they help create more efficient treatments and more accurate medicines in the fight against diseases and illness. You will be working in a close-knit team a small InfoSec Setup where you will develop security standard and implement security controls.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Identifying vulnerabilities.
- Security system administration tasks.
- Conduct security threat assessments.
- Conduct threat modelling.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Network IDS/IPS endpoint network based DLP.
- Enterprise Sec Concepts and frameworks and cloud Sec Automation.
- Highly desirable: GIAC cert / AWS cert.
- 2years+ experience in a Cyber Security Engineer position needed.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.