Role Summary: This is a great opportunity to work on prestigious projects working with the incident response team and Red & Blue team.
What does the role involve?
- Maintenance and support of operational security systems.
- Work closely with Red & Blue team exercises and incident rehearsals.
- Development of hot-fixes and workarounds for incident response teams.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a cyber security engineer role?
- Do you have experience with Java or any other programming languages?
- Can you read and understand raw system data including security event logs, device logs, etc.
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980