Cyber Security Incident Response – US Wide
$180,000 – $210,000 +Bonuses
BeecherMadden are excited to partner exclusively with this market leading, global client in the search for a new Director – Incident Response & Forensics.
This is a technical hands on role doing the IR incident response work, managing cases doing the client scoping work and seeing it through to fruition. We want someone who can do the reverse malware work, has a solid incident response background and can work toward deadlines.
This is a very busy area for my client and the workload is continuing to grow with a wide variety of clients this brand are partnered with global organisations and are recognised in this industry.
This is a true DFIR role – Digital Forensics Incident Response – Offering access to some of the most exciting projects, end clients and technology the industry has to offer!
Hiring as a result of a large increase in current workload this role is a result of ongoing growth within the business.
This is a rare chance to join a market leading team, where you will be instrumental in achieving results for clients by delivering new solutions.
- Leading Cyber Incident Response Investigations
- Hands on Technical Analyses
- Leading client engagements
- Investigating network intrusions
- Investigating cybersecurity incidents
- Perform host-based and network based analysis
- Manage and lead investigative teams.
- 7-10 years in Cyber Incident Response.
- Senior Stakeholder communication skills
- Forensic tools experience: X-Ways or EnCase or Axiom/IEF Cellebrite/UFED / FTK.
If you have any of the following certs this would be highly desirable for this hire:
- Or any equivalent industry certs
Please contact Edward Carr to apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org