To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call 02073827980
A new Cyber Security Manager role working for one of the UK’s leading Cyber Consultancies.
My client is a global business with over 10Billion in Revenues employing over a quarter of a million people.
With a wide variety of end clients ranging across different industries this company provides transformation guidance – the cyber team advises and consultant on Cyber Risk and Cyber threats that these large scale transformation projects can create.
This is a new role which is a result of an increase in the client’s workload.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Providing expert level strategic consulting,
- Organisational Consulting
- Consulting on human aspects of Cybersecurity;
- Reducing clients business risk
- Engaging with different clients from IT to board and stakeholder level.
- Creating new security strategies
- Manage Cyber risks in both cloud and agile and DevOps operating environments
- Work and Collaborate with colleagues in teams to deliver security strategy, governance, security testing, identity & access management (IAM) and cyber data analytics;
Consulting experience is essential for this hire.
My client offers unrivaled career development, progression opportunities and the chance to work with a wide variety of different industries.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.