As one of the first cyber security specialist recruitment companies we have an enviable client list, very few candidates or clients haven’t heard of us. We have businesses that seek us out to work with, giving us roles. We have a database with candidates and clients 9 years in the making putting us well ahead of most competitors in our space so much so that we get invited to speak at, run or host industry events. Cyber candidates are particular, they prefer to work with a brand who specialise in the market and know about the market this is how we win against our competition. We have the expertise in the market, you don’t need to yet. You can join us in this buoyant market from another specialism.
What does the job involve?
- Headhunting top-tier candidates
- Sourcing candidates utilising social media
- Interviewing candidates and meeting with BeecherMadden clients
- Presenting suitable candidates to BeecherMadden clients
- Growing the BeecherMadden brand by providing an excellent services to all candidates and clients
- Supporting other team members for personal, team and company success.
We have very exciting growth plans for 2019 and beyond. We have roles at all levels within the team and are looking for people at all experience levels. We want you to be able to learn quickly, be honest, adaptable and resilient. We also want to see that you are motivated by success and committed to developing your career in recruitment.
BeecherMadden will offer clear, fast-track career progression, recruitment training, management support and the opportunity to be part of a growing niche business.
Please apply with a CV to email@example.com