To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
My client is one of the most respected and well-known Research organisations in the country.
With a Global Client list made up of Major Corporations, Global Companies and FTSE companies- this company are widely considered as the “go-to” for Cyber Security Research.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Conducting Cyber Security Research
- Speaking with and meeting with Senior Cyber Security experts.
- Producing reports
- Creating research material and documentation
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Cyber Research Experience
- Information Security Research
- Content Creation
- Creating Research material
The background needed for this role:
- Cyber Security working experience.
- Up to date working knowledge of Cyber Security threats.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security market trends.
- Cyber Security Consultancy experience/background.
- Presentation skills.
- Content producing background/ material making background.
- Senior Stakeholder communication experience.
- Knowledge or experience of Risk Assessments.
- Skills relating to cybercrime.
- A broad base of security knowledge (5 or so years)
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.