Role Summary: This an exciting opportunity as you will be managing a small team and lead cybersecurity activities.
What does the role involve?
- Ensure the team provide high-quality InfoSec training and education to all employees to ensure that up to date information is communicated.
- Ensure that security risks, vulnerabilities and threats are proactively identified through regular assessments.
- Review, develop and maintain best practice policies, processes, controls and systems, to maintain the security, integrity and relevant compliance with legislation, regulation and relevant standards (e.g. GDPR).
Can I apply?
- Do you have the following certificates CISSP, GIAC, CISM?
- Do you have a deep technical understanding of database and operating system security, Strong expertise of public/private cloud, and infrastructure security environments?
- Do you have an in-depth knowledge of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace change in the criminal cyber underworld?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980.