A leading biotech company are looking to expand their cyber security team internally. This company creates medicines for people with serious diseases, with several FDA approved treatments.
What does the role involve?
- Analysis and monitoring of security feeds and open source intelligence
- Conduct threat briefings and data feeds for colleagues and business teams
- Feed intelligence and compromise indicators to Security Incident Management.
Can I apply?
- 5-8 years experience in Cyber intelligence
- Experience using different threat intelligence platforms (Anomali, Digital Shadows and Splunk)
- Must have eagerness to commit and business maturity
- Military or government intelligence experience is preferred
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com