The Cybersecurity Specialist will be held accountable for a extensive range of cyber security activities aimed to increase security controls, security assessments and other designated projects.
What does the role involve?
- Being responsible for the implementation, audit and assurance of information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with conducting information security risk assessments, identify vulnerabilities, as well as propose preventive measures.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a degree in computer related studies and/or with related qualifications?
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience with Information Security Management.
- Strong familiarity of risk management frameworks.
- Proficient in administrative, organisational, and documentation management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or karl.sharman@BeecherMadden.com