This is an amazing opportunity, the chosen candidate will be working in a fast paced, results driven environment alongside being equip with the ability to grasp new technology.
What does the role involve?
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures
- Manage the design, implementation, maintenance, and enforcement of privacy policies, procedures, and controls
- Identify technological opportunities and evaluate the Information Security and privacy impacts on the client’s business
Can I apply?
- A minimum of seven years of work experience with at least two years in an Information Security leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Minimum of five years of experience with regulatory requirements and compliance
- Knowledge with leveraging technologies
- Understanding of third-party risk management considerations
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or karl.sharman@BeecherMadden.com