To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500895019
My client are a scale up rapidly growing rewards/loyalty platform business working with some huge clients across a wide variety of sectors.
They require an experienced Devops Engineer whose responsibility it will be to assist in setting up and maintaining their continuous integration pipelines and AWS hosted systems, databases and related technologies. This will be fully remote initially and then when there is more normality you will do 2/3 days in the office. The salary for this role is up to £75,000.
Must have skills:
- Previous experience working in a Devops role.
- Good knowledge of working with AWS.
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins).
- Automation tools (ansible, terraform)
- Experience of configuring monitoring systems (AWS Cloudwatch, pingdom, etc)
- Linux systems installation, config & admin and performance monitoring/debugging.
- Knowledge of Git (Bitbucket/Github)
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.