To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Ross Downham (Head of DevOps) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 397 0199
A unique chance to join a really cool mid-sized consultancy. My client is one of the fastest growing DevOps consultancies in the country. An AWS & Microsoft partner, this highly reputable client consistently win huge projects of work.
Plenty of remote working is on offer with most of the team working from home 2+ days a week if this is the candidate’s preference and they like to keep you moving from project to project regularly to keep the candidate engaged and learning new tech.
My client services Cloud, automation and DevOps and has effectively delivered projects for some of the largest and most respected organisations in the private and public sector. Whilst doing this the client has also been ranked as one of the best workplaces very recently.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Successfully delivering projects to some huge companies whilst getting hands on experience with numerous different technologies.
- Understanding the clients aims and achieving this to make sure the client is satisfied whilst representing the client to a high standard.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- DevOps background
- Knowledge of cloud tech such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Stakeholder management experience
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Scripting ability, E.G Python, Ruby
- Can demonstrate experience in cloud automation
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.