This role consists of helping clients create, maintain and improve their digital services alongside the help of the best open source software. It is an exclusive role that provides numerous opportunities and incentives, such as several weeks of training that is specifically tailored to suit your needs and abilities.
What does the role involve?
- Undertake diverse engineering-based projects
- Working on large scale projects
- Working alongside other engineers in small teams
- Working in unison with those in the company to contribute towards the company’s vision
- Invariably learning through modern learning environments such as Linux Academy and A Cloud Guru
- Expanding your knowledge alongside applying new skills
- Bringing broad range of experience in modern open stacks
- Working with great modern technology
Can I apply?
- In depth understanding of CI environments and how they facilitate automation process with orchestration tools
- Ability to hold meaningful and detailed conversations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Do you have a yearning for learning new technologies?
- Great sound GNU/Linux knowledge
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact email@example.com