To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call 07500895019
My client is a leading UK-based global management consultancy working with blue-chip clients across a number of sectors. They are looking for experienced specialists in secure Cloud-native application development to join their Data, Analytics & AI (DAA) practice.
This contract will be fully remote and the contract length will be until they have found someone on a permanent basis. The focus will be in supporting the development of the Climate Change Scenario Model – their market-leading climate risk model for banks, insurers and asset managers.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Enterprise Python development experience
- Commercial experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure / Configuration as Code tools
- Experience in Linux and common shells (e.g. Bash)
- Genuine experience in hands-on secure DevOps – we need to build multi-tenanted automated pipelines with financial institution level security and auditability
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.