BeecherMadden are excited to partner exclusively with this market leading, global client adding to the DFIR – Incident Response teams across the US at various levels.
This is a rare chance to join a team of incident responders who work on some of the biggest incidents in the industry.
These are technical hands on positions doing the IR incident response work, managing cases doing the client scoping work and seeing it through to fruition. We want someone who can do the incident response work, manage multiple cases simultaneously and wants to join one of the best DFIR teams in the country.
Hiring due to an increase in workload this is an organisation experiencing real growth.
This is a very busy area for my client and the workload is continuing to grow with a wide variety of clients.
This is a true DFIR role – Digital Forensics Incident Response – Offering access to some of the most exciting projects, end clients and technology the industry has to offer!
This is a rare chance to join a market leading team, where you will be instrumental in achieving results for clients by delivering new solutions.
- Leading Cyber Incident Response Investigations
- Hands on Technical Analyses
- Leading client engagements
- Investigating network intrusions
- Investigating cybersecurity incidents
- Perform host-based and network based analysis
- Manage and lead investigative teams.
- 5-10 years in Cyber Incident Response.
- Senior Stakeholder communication skills
- Forensic tools experience: X-Ways or EnCase or Axiom/IEF Cellebrite/UFED / FTK.
If you have any of the following certs this would be highly desirable for this hire:
- Or any equivalent industry certs
Contact Edward Carr on: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today.
This is one of several incident response and DFIR positions we are covering please contact Ed today for more info and to register as a candidate with BeecherMadden.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a
market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment
agency and equal opportunities recruiter.