Role Summary: The right candidate will be highly driven, creative and diligent. You will be joining a small but rapidly growing business of 8 people.
What does the role involve?
- Manage cyber security and digital forensics engagements for clients, team leader and responsible for Lad organization, including policy and physical location.
- Work with the HR team on interviewing potential candidates.
- Independently lead computer incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action.
- Working on various projects for clients – implementations, integrations, consulting and advisory.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years of cyber/digital forensic investigative experience?
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on technical experience and theoretical understanding of Forensic Science.
- Do you have at least one of the following professional certifications is required; GCFA, CISSP, EnCE, CISA, GCFE, GCIH, CEH?
- Do you have knowledge of Mac and Linux OS (preferred)?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 646 661 2835 or email@example.com