The chosen candidate will work at the direction of a Vice President or Managing Director in the unit to scope, coordinate, oversee, and perform numerous client cases, which might require work in any of the technical areas described above or beyond.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Lead the incident response team in high profile investigations for their clients
- Provide clients with containment/remediation guidance.
- Perform the most complex forensic analysis during investigations.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- 6+ years of experience in digital forensics and incident response
- Proficient in forensic tools including FTK, Encase and X-Ways
- Consulting experience
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Cait Corie cait.corie@BeecherMadden.com or on 313-652-4717 | 646-781-7391
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team. This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter