Role Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for a director to join a fast-growing cybersecurity team. You will be working alongside incident response managers within complex security environments to ensure you design and communicate plans for their clients.
What does the role involve?
– This role will require the successful candidate to manage and conduct cybersecurity investigations.
– Assist leadership in developing strategies to expand the portfolio of services offered and improve the efficiency and consistency of service delivery.
– You will be involved in complex factual and complex investigations, including litigation support, investigative due diligence, and insider threat related investigations.
Can I apply?
– Do you have 5-8 years of experience conducting research at a corporate investigations firm or consulting organization?
– Do you have specialized experience in cyber incident response and cyber incident management?
– Do you have experience identifying red flags, validating sources, and making judgment calls about the completeness and accuracy of open source information?
As a leading UK Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career email@example.com or 646 661 2835