As a consultant, this role involves providing a extremely receptive service to this company’s eDiscovery clients and will be dedicated about offering excellent customer service.
The chosen candidate will be provided with the opportunity to improve their technical and consulting skills, along with learning from the experienced team around. A prior eDiscovery experience is wanted, however an expected level of base knowledge from a relevant degree or prior training and a keen attitude for evolving within yourself through learning and self-development is essential.
What does the role involve?
- Providing hands-on and precise support on all eDiscovery schemes.
- Managing projects throughout entire eDiscovery process
- Supporting eDiscovery clients in the Relativity review platform and responding to their requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise between clients to carry out their requests.
- Maintain outstanding communication with clients
- Provide high quality client deliverables
- Formulate and process all data provided from clients for upload into the review platform using the NUIX processing tool.
- Undertake forensic collections of data.
- Orchestrate straightforward forensic analysis tasks as well as data recovery.
- Maintain recognised procedures
- Support the Sales and Marketing team
- Staying alert on upcoming industry technology, legislation and methods through research and networking.
Can I apply?
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence
- Ability to uphold a professional, discreet and confidential manner whilst working with clients.
- Can you work well under pressure?
- Great organisational skills.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Capability to work independently but also within a team.
- Do you have a good knowledge of eDiscovery and forensic tools such as EnCase, X-Ways, Nuix and Relativity?
- Knowledge of script languages such as Python and PowerShell.
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com