Role Summary: The perfect candidate will be a team player but also works well self-directed. Your purpose will be to support the delivery of billable eDiscovery services to numerous clients.
What does the role involve?
- To work with the team to ensure the cutting-edge solutions and workflow are provided.
- Working with our eDiscovery suppliers to support various projects where required.
- Developing an understanding of e-Discovery best practices and processes and providing consultative advice to our internal and external clients.
Can I apply?
- A strong technical understanding of litigation support and eDisclosure technologies.
- Project management experience with an electronic discovery vendor or law firm.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on extremely tight deadlines.
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980