To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
If successful you will receive excellent industry recognised training, continuous support and investment in you along with the ability to attain industry recognised training and unrivalled career progression.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Run projects right away.
- Be tasked with running a case from import to production.
- Work across the whole EDRM.
- Run multiple projects simulatenously.
- Mentor Graduate eDisovery specialists.
- Work alongside experienced & certified eDiscovery experts, many of this team are known throughout the industry.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- eDiscovery Project management.
- Relativity experience.
- Full EDRM working experience.
- Law firm or consultancy background.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.